About Wendy Klein CPA Professional Corporation
CPA Firm in Meridian, Idaho
My Company At A Glance
What Makes Me Different:
- Dedication to personal service and satisfaction
- 35+ years of public accounting experience
- Quick and personal response
- Flexible hours
- Year round service
- Certified Public Accountant in Idaho and California
- Masters in Taxation (MST)
- Small business tax and accounting
- Choice of business entity
- Tax Planning
- Virtual Currency Taxation
- Trust and Estate Taxation
- Multistate tax issues
- International Tax Experience
- Experienced dealing with multiple taxing authorities
- Representation during taxing authority inquiry and audits
Some Of The Benefits:
- An accounting practice with over 35 years experience
- A free initial consultation about your business requirements
- Accounting fees agreed in advance and not dependent on income level
- Tax planning
- Company forecasts
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Network of other professionals
- Assistance getting you back into tax compliance
Wendy Klein CPA, Professional Corporation
Here at Wendy Klein CPA, Professional Corporation, I am dedicated to you and all your different accounting needs.
I have over 35+ years of experience dedicated to your personal service and satisfaction.
My CPA firm is here to help you and your small business. From tax planning to accounting needs you might have, I'm here to help you achieve your goals.
Certified in both Idaho and California, I stay current with continuing education and seminars to ensure I am up-to-date on all of the newest information, laws, regulations, and techniques in our field.
Need assistance with your tax planning? I've got you and your business goals and objectives in mind. With a Master's degree in taxation, you and all your tax planning needs are in expert hands.